Self-Friendly Therapy provides therapeutical support in foreign languages.
We offer therapy and coaching sessions in English. Our 2 therapists: Aleksandra Piątek and Marta Dauter are ready to meet you both during face to face sessions and on-line.
Marta Dauter offers therapy for kids, teenagers, and adults while Aleksandra Piątek specializes in adults’ holistic therapy, coaching and couples’ therapy.
Below you will find the details about both therapists and kind of psychological support they can provide you with:
Aleksandra Piątek – psychologist, coach, integral therapist
An organizational psychologist and MBA graduate. For 20 years in business, I have been working as an expert and head of HR. Then I turned back into psychology, coaching and therapy to support people in both healing their traumatic past and uncover their potential and emerging future. I am using in my approach highly holistic, integrative methods with aspects of spirituality.
Therapeutical and coaching competencies and certificates:
- Masters Degree in Psychology, University of Silesia, Poland
- ICC Coach, Poland (licence no 13909)
- Internal Family System, Basic Training, USA
Choice Theory, Reality Therapy Counsellor, Glasser Institute, USA
- Gottman Institute – Gottman Method in Couples Therapy, level 1 and 2
- Conscious Healing i Collective Trauma Healing, Thomas Huebl, Academy of Inner Science, USA
- Timeless Wisdom Training, Academy of Inner Science (therapy and spirituality) 2022-2024, Germany
- Neurobiology of Feeling Safe, Therapy Wisdom, USA
- From Ego to Eko, Therapy Wisdom, Terry Real, USA
Spirituality / personal development competencies:
- Feminine Power, Mastery, by Evolving Wisdom, USA (2020)
- Theory U, Presencing Institute, Germany (2020)
- Workshops by Thomas Huebl, Academy of Inner Science (2019-20)
- The Ekhart Tolle School of Awakening, USA (2018)
- Ken Wilber by Integral Life courses on spiritual development (2016-2020)
- MBA Poznań-Atlanta, AE Poznań & Georgia State University (2016)
- Situational Leadership SLII® Certified Trainer, Blanchard Companies, USA (2020)
- TTI Success Insight Certified practicioner, Hungary (2019)
- Career Path Appreciations Certified Pracitcioner, Sauth Africa (2003)
I am deeply happy to support you with:
- Midlife crisis
- Uncovering sense of life and sense of vocational calling
- Career challenges and sense of work crisis
- Low self-esteem or self-identity crisis
- Relationship challenges: with self and others
- Intimate relationships which are stuck in a death zone – where shall we go from here?
- Building Self Leadership (internally and in the organization)
- Building emotional and psychological resilience to deal with challenges in life and at work
Marta Dauter – psychologist, sexologist and therapist in the process of certification
I am a University of Adam Mickiewicz graduate with two specializations: psychotherapy of mental disorders and clinical sexology. Also educated aditionally in clinical sexology, mediations and educational psychology. In my work I focus on relations and connections in which a client live. Any person has its' own difficulties in functioning in a relationship or dealing with as a indiviual. I invite you to see a new perspective while working with me.
I offer therapy in English for couples and adults.
Magister psychologii klinicznej (dyplom UAM, ukończone dwie specjalizacje: psychoterapia zaburzeń psychicznych oraz seksuologia kliniczna)
- Studia Podyplomowe „Seksuologia Kliniczna – Opiniowanie, Edukacja, Terapia” (UAM)
- Studia Podyplomowe – Przygotowanie Pedagogiczna (Instytut Studiów Podyplomowych)
- W procesie szkolenia psychoterapeutycznego w Wielkopolskim Towarzystwie Terapii Systemowej
- Członek Nadzwyczajny Wielkopolskiego Towarzystwa Terapii Systemowej
- Pracuję zgodnie z Kodeksem Etyczno-Zawodowym Psychologa
- Pracuję pod stałą superwizją